Re: Something Curious

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:30:26 -0400

Katherine,

Everyone who posts to this list needs to be aware that every message here can
be found on google and, as you just learned, other search engines. Owners of
lists like this one might consider adding a disclosure to this effect when
people subscribe.

If you're asking why more of your messages don't appear on MSN, try a searching
your name on Google.