Re: Seeking JAWS Documentation to Help Sighted Instructor Learn

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:29:12 +0200

Hello:
To learn the elementary features of JAWS , it is nearly comprehensive
to review the JAWS basic  tutorials  , produced by FreedomScientific
training department which easily could be found at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training.asp
In which you can furthermore contact the department itself , whereupon
you could potentially write to sighted instructors therein , so they
can give any mandate additional details on that particular regard , as
they are experiencing the identical situations , I would of strongly
to seek that recommend.
         I sincerely wish that's help.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
skype:
my_speaker

--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.