RE: Right click task bar

  • From: "Mark F" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:56:01 -0400

I'm doing a course in XP Pro.  In order to follow the corse correctly, =
I'm
using the XP layout.  My task is to add and remove "tool Bars" from the =
task
bar.  To do this I must:

1. minimize all windows: windows key + M for us keyboard users or click =
the
show desk top button for mouse users.

2. right click a blank spot on the task bar: to open its short cut menus

3. select "tool bars" to open the tool bar submenu.

If you alt enter or right anything else, besides the task bar, you will =
not
get the "tool bar" submenu.  In this submenu, you can add/remove the =
quick
launce tool bar, address, links, internet, personal  tool bar and so on.

Mark =20