RE: Repair on jaws 8 How?

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:04:10 -0400

Hi,

To do a repair of Jaws 8, simply put the Jaws installation CD in your CD
drive or run the installation file you downloaded from FS when you
originally installed version 8. When you do this on a system that already
has Jaws 8 installed, you will get options to repair or modify the
installation of Jaws. Select the repair option and hopefully this will fix
your problem.

Regards,

Ryan