Re: Recompile

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:47:22 -0500

If using jaws with a scanner program you might want to think about putting
it to sleep.
That can be done by opening your scanner program and hitting insert + 6 to
open the configuration manager. Then do a alt + s, and arrow up to advance,
hit enter.
Now it should be right on the check box so hit space bar, and then shift +
tab to ok, hit enter.
Do a alt + f4, and save when it asks.
Turn jaws off with insert + f4 and restart jaws with hot key. Now when you
go into your scanner program jaws won't speak, but if you alt + tab out
jaws will be there on the ready.

Tim
trouble