TaxAct Files

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:44:51 -0600

Hi,
I'm back, at least until I can't continue to receive voluminous amounts of
email -- not that this list offends in and of itself but when combined with
several other lists . . .).

I just installed TaxAct 2003 on my system and am using JAWS 5.0; things don't
seem quite right though and I found that I do not have any TaxAct03 or
TaxAct2003 setting files for JAWS.  I attempted to make copies of the 2002
files and modify them appropriately, but that doesn't seem to work as well as I
would like.  Can anybody on this list tell me where to get updated TaxAct 2003
setting files to work with JAWS 5.0?

Thanks,
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx