Re: Re: [gui-talk] files in my Eudora attach folder

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:34:58 -0700

Hi,

Sorry James, last response on my part.  Evelyn, it wasn't winmail. dat that
I was talking about, for my part, but more the general puzzle of how it is
that a message will appear in my inbox tagged as having an attachment,
including many a message from this list, then turn out not to bear any
attachment.  Different question.  Will turn elsewhere for explanation, as I
said.

Take care.
Okay.  james.  I'm done.  Promise.