Re: Radio Production

  • From: "Tanja M" <tanja631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:39:57 -0400

lol, thought it was the other way around. :)
To see radio dramas I've produced, visit my podcast:
http://www.gcast.com/u/tanja631/main?nr=1&&s=197814570

To hear my voice acting demo, visit:
http://www.box.net/shared/h5obpfm8uu
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhartley@xxxxxxxxxxx>