RSS readers, anyone?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:09:44 -0500

Dear All,
    I am considering adding a blog with an RSS feed to my website.  I have
never used RSS as either a content purveyor or a recipient. while reading a
commercial blog last night, I noticed that the reader was given the option
of subscribing to this blog via any number of well known RSS services such
as Hostgator News and others.  Do any of you have any opinions on which of
these RSS readers is more or less accessible?  Is there an "Industry Leader"
among the general sighted population?  Do the blind as a group use something
other than the industry leader for accessibility reasons?  thanks for any
info.
Best,
Kevin