RE: QuickTime; was: jaws 8.0 for mp3

  • From: "Eric Morin" <Eric.Morin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:34:25 -0700

            If you open your existing version of Quicktime and go to
Help on the menu bar do you have an "update existing software" option?
If so I would update it that way.  Although I can't say for sure about
uninstalling the old version fist  the fact that you can update from the
program itself leads me to believe you can just install the new version
over the top of the old version.

                                From: addison gethers