Re: jaws 8.0 for mp3

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:25:37 -0300

Hi Addison,

    When I click to hear the audio clip, I keep getting the following dialogue:

Sound clip: 911 call from 5-year-old Tyrone Burden

Posted April 4, 2008

Audio files on Charleston.net are in MP3 format. You may need to download
additional software to your computer to be able to play MP3 files correctly.

    Maybe someone else can get it and help us.

    Don