Re: jaws 8.0 for mp3

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:26:12 -0400

Hello Eric,
I have try to get the audio clip
from the newspaper ,it's say Audio files on Charleston.net are in MP3 format.
You may need to download additional software to your computer to be able
to play MP3 files correctly. Can you  help me with this situation? I will
appreciated with any answer from you . I still keep getting the same result and
I don't know why you didn't get the same result that I'm getting and Don too. I
press insert f7 for link for  link view and don't hear nothing  where I can
press enter on it to download the audio file . I think you need to check that
again,unless you have something in your computer different from mine.

Addison

O. Addison Gethers
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S>C. 29461

skype: cowboys62 window live messengers:
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx
 yahoo id : OADDISONGETHERS aim: durangoadd64