Re: Question about audacity

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:16:37 -0800

David,

Have you considered also subscribing to the MIDI-Mag list? There are a lot
of music production and performance blind users who discuss all sorts of
products like Sonar,         Pro Tracks, and I've seen Audacity mentioned.
But you have some perspective that might be very welcome.

You can subscribe via the following site:

http://www.midimag.org/

Dave