Re: Problem with a Website?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:01:42 -0500

Claudia,

At the risk of Jim's ire for going off-topic, I want to say if I were you, I'd be steaming. I don't know when you contacted the webmaster. Regardless, if you have any other way of accessing the website to reach other people or of calling the agency, I'd persist until I found someone who was willing to intervene immediately and, if need be, every week until the website failure is fixed. If I'm not mistaken, this is a state agency, so you have some legal authority behind you to demand accessibility. I doubt I can offer much more, but if you have a follow-up question, don't hesitate to contact me off-list at
a.spratt@xxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudia Del Real" <claudiad28@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

The problem with this site is that the job postings are changing every week, and I'd like to be able to access them like I once did, before they modified the site.
I have contacted the webmaster, so I don't know what will become of it.

Claudia