Re: Problem with a Website

  • From: "Rosanna Hostetler" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:52:44 -0600

I have had this problem with some sites too. Some times it works to unload jaws for a few seconds then start it again and it gets the links then. I am not sure if this would work in your case but it may be worth a try. Good luck.

Are you saved? Jesus can give you salvation.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>