Preventing pop-outs with Google toolbar?

  • From: "Karen Griffin" <Kgriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:45:40 -0800

I would like to prevent pop-ups from being placed on my machine.  =
According to a newspaper article, the anti-pop-up feature offered by =
Google does the job.  But, that tool comes through installing a google =
tool bar on computer (via a free download).  Has anyone had any experience =
with this toolbar and JAWS?  Any incompatibility problems?

I'm running JAWS 5.0 and Windows XP.
To find the Google pop-up, go to their tools and services link.