Re: Preventing pop-outs with Google toolbar?

  • From: "Matt Dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:12:12 -0500

Hi There.
I have the google toole bar and it really seams to do the trick.  as soon as
an add comes up  on my  machine it disappears just as quick.  The only
problem I run in to some times is that the toole  bar thinks that some links
I click on are adds and I have to bring them up in a new window.
I guess that is all I have for now.
Matt Dyer.