Re: Windows XP vs. ME

  • From: "Jacob" <dx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:35:57 +0100

Hi.
I have tried win 98 se and win me. Win 98 se failed and break down nearly
every hour. Win me is a little more stable but still to many reboots due to
failure. Both me and 98 was up to date from windows update. With win xp home
and pro I have had no break down and error at all. I can run win xp on my
machine for weeks with out rebooting. Win xp make my machine (Intel celron
700 MHz) faster and more stable. If you plan to spend money on windows then
buy 2000 or xp. I don't understand that ms is taking money for unstable
systems like 95, 98 and me.
OZ0TE Jacob