RE: Personal Web settings that may not as of yet exist

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:06:40 -0700

Hello!

I think you want is that every time you will visit the site you are talking
about will be the default settings of JAWS for this site.  If that so, load
the site which you want to make JAWS default settings.  Then, If you want
JAWS wont say the character you type, Press JAWS key +  number  on the alpha
numeric.  JAWS configuration Manager will be load.  Press Alt + S, and
choose the first item, "User Default".  Press TAB key till you hear, "Typing
Echo".  Press your up arrow keys to the Off list option.  Then, Tab again
till you hear the Ok button and hit your enter key.  Press Alt + F4, to
close the configuration manager.  You need to confirm the changes you've
made by click the yes button.  Once you made the settings, try to type a
character.