Personal Web settings that may not as of yet exist

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:57:33 -0500

            Hi.  I've done some searching but can't find the answer to
this question if there is one.  Using JAWS 6.0.  There is a specific Web
site where I'd like some personal settings to be made that are not
available in the Insert Control V Verbosity settings.  I'm wanting this
particular Web site to have a different setting for typing echo as well
as a different rate of speech.  I don't see a way to set jaws to do
this.  Is there not a way?  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!