Re: Over type mode and insert mode active.

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:30:10 -0800

Roger,
Thanks for your patience, but again I made a mistake. You wouldn't want to
change the hotkey for Word. In fact, as I don't know how to reassign
keystrokes for Word functions, all I'd have recommended would be to change
the IE shortcut key. I give up. It's not coffee. I'm just distracted or
something.

Hope it all works out. Thanks for your patience.