RE: Outlook Express key stroke

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:48:28 -0400

Hello Alan.

I would not suggest "F6" for the following reason.  If you do it your way
depending on where you are in Internet Explorer it may take several presses
of the keystroke to get to the address bar.  However if you press "alternate
+D" you are likely to get to the address bar 100% of the time as long as you
are focused anywhere in Internet Explorer.

I hope this helps.