using microsoft fax

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:11:01 -0300

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the program Microsoft Fax that comes with Windows
XP is quite user friendly with Jaws7.1?  I have never used Microsoft Fax, could
someone also please be so kind as to write me off list to my E-mail address
hank.merchant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to please fill me in a little on how one goes
about setting up Microsoft fax to receive faxes and maybe please also tell me
if there is any short cut keys to using Microsoft Fax with Jaws?  Such as how
you save a received fax as an image file so you can at a later time print it
and other fax functions like that?  If anyone can please help me out with
getting started with Microsoft Fax, I would be very much appreciative.  Thanks
muchly for any help on this.

All the best,

Hank Merchant Jr.