[ATTENTION - NON TRAITE PAR ANTIVIRUS - WARNING - NOT VIRUS SCANNED] Re: Outlook Express key stroke

  • From: Hal Pearson <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:02:24 -0400

Hi Yardbird, Alan and list:

With all due respect Alan, I can prove that Alt D is a Windows, or at least
Internet Explorer hotkey. To test this, I opened Internet Explorer, and hit
insert regular number 8 to bring up internet.jkm keymap file. from there I
tabbed one time to the list of all keystrokes. I then used control F find
command and did a search for Alt D, I got a message saying that this hotkey
was not found. So in conclusion, Alt D is a keystroke specific to Internet
Explorer; I use v 6.0. Just thought I'd clear this up for the list.

Hal