Re: Outlook Express & .dbx files

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:40:07 -0400

Your "missing" .dbx folders may have been set up as sub-folders to one already
in your list.
If this is the case,
tab to your folder list
press I for your inbox
creat a new folder
move e-mail from the sub-folder to the new folder
be sure the e-mail landed where you wanted
then delete the old sub-folder
do this for each "missing" folder.