Re: Outlook Express & .dbx files

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 06:21:06 -0700

Hi Fellow Listers,

I want to thank all of you who responded to my .dbxquestion.  All advice &
information was very helpful.  I did get my problem resolved and everything
is working fine thanks to all of you.  I did learn not to mess with
something I know nothing about and won't let that happen again, I hope LOL
Thanks again and have a nice rest of the weekend..
Mike