Re: Outlook Express & .dbx files

  • From: "KANE BROLIN" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:11:50 -0400

Mike:

I certainly am not an expert in OE file organization.  But if I had two files
like this with nearly identical names, I would make a backup copy of each,
putting these into a directory on your system that's different from the Outlook
Express STORE folder.  Then I would delete one of the .DBX files that you're
unsure about, open up OE, and see if it does what you want OE to do.  If you've
deleted the wrong file, you always can replace it and remove the other instead.

-Kane