Re: Outlook Express again!

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:45:45 -0500

I might try searching for .DBX files with the Find option which might still
be in the Start-up folder in XP, I haven't moved there yet. One of the DBX
Files will be the deleted items.

I can't imagine though that it would have disappeared from the list in your
Outlook Express.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!