Re: Outlook 2003 and unread messages.

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:22:02 -0500

My outlook 2003 shows the number of unread messages in the folder list area near the In Box field.

I'm a new 2003 user also, and find that changing folders is more cumbersome. Used to just tab between the folders list and the content, but now I have to involve the jaws cursor and click back and forth.

Any suggestions or known key combinations?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henning Carlsen" <henning.carlsen@xxxxxxxxxx>