Outlook 2003 and unread messages.

  • From: "Henning Carlsen" <henning.carlsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw Mailing Engelsk" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:28:38 +0100

Hello to the list!

I have just switched from outlook xp to outlook 2003. I am using jaws 6.2
and 7.

In my old outlook i have fx in my inbox the total number and unread messages
wpoken when I used insert 3.

In outlook 2003 only the total ammount of messeges are spoken not how many
of them are unread.

If any of you out there know where to change  it I will be very happy.

Best regards and have a nice day.
Henning