RE: One more thing about using a BitTorrent client

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:52:30 -0400

Port 70000?  Last I checked, the port numbering ended at 65535.

Also, under the preferences, the range is 10000 to 60000.

--------------------
Do you want to know about new products when they come out? Do you have a
product the blind community would benefit from? Please send a blank message
new-products-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: