Re: Office 2007?

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 01:40:33 -0600

Thanks again Dave.  Office 2007 Home and Student is discounted now.  This gives
me a reason to pick it up.  However, I wish I could get Word 2003 instead and
not mess around with the ribbon.  The add in cost thirty bucks!

I wonder if anyone has done a podcast using the ribbon with Jaws.  Would be
interesting to hear.

Bob