RE: Notes Pane in Powerpoint 2007

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:19:38 -0500

Pasting form notepad is a neat trick I hadn't heard about.  I haven't been
able to get Jaws to read either the outline pane or the notes pane. I am
going to try that.  UP till now, I've been using a demo of Window eyes which
reads both these panes just fine in powerpoint 2007.  Thinking about biting
the bullet and buying it when I have the five hundred bucks.  I haven't had
Jaws throw any conniptions over having them both on my machine.

Thanks.
Alex