Re: Notes Pane in Powerpoint 2007

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:20:17 -0700

Tom,

I took a web course from Freedom Scientific on using PowerPoint with JAWS and
there was discussion on the notes pane. Basically you cannot do any editing in
the notes pane, but you can create your notes in Notepad and then copy/paste to
the relevant Notes panel for the slide.

There is then a JAWS keystroke to read the notes when you have a slide on view.

There may be some Freedom Scientific information on their training page.

Dave