Not in List of Authorized Serial Numbers

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:25:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi. Just in here temporarily, not long enough to get myself in trouble.

I purchased an SMA renewal after JFW version 5 came out. So I thought
nothing of being able to authorize version 6 after installing it. But it
didn't authorize. I checked, and sure enough, my serial number is not in
the list of authorized serial numbers. I guess I'm going to have to brave
FS support on Friday, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this
experience when a new version of JFW comes out, and if so, what does FS do
about it?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews