Re: Not in List of Authorized Serial Numbers

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:26:59 -0500

Well, not really going to be much help here, but figured I would mention
this, anyway.  When I went to the FS web site and checked, my serial number
wasn't in the list of authorized ones, so I figured I would have the same
problem.  However, I installed, anyway, and I was indeed authorized to use
the program.  When I go to the about info in the Jaws help using Jaws 6, it
now tells me I have no SMA upgrades left, and that would be correct as I
knew I would use my last one with the Jaws 6 installation.