Re: Not in List of Authorized Serial Numbers

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:58:53 -0600

Bruce,

Again their web site addresses this issue. It says if you purchased an SMA
after 5.0 came out that it doesn't mean you are not eligible just because
your number isn't listed. You are to call them and let them know. I've
never had issue with my number not being on there after a version has come
out. I think it is just because their system hasn't updated any SMAs after
5.0 came out.

Brad