RE: New Features for JFW 7.0 Posted

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:08:20 -0700

Everyone's idea of frivolous features is different.  I generally find that
with each successive upgrade some feature appeals to me, maybe I don't use
them all each upgrade but it seems to me that at least one feature makes
doing my job or my projects at home a little easier.

What works for me may not for others.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx