RE: New Features for JFW 7.0 Posted

  • From: Cory Martin <cory_martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:41:06 -0600

        Hi All,
        Maybe I'm expressing my opinion just a bit too much here but...does
it really matter if FS introduces a clipboard feature or not?  I mean, is it
worth going on about?  The same goes for the progress indicators.  It's new
features that didn't exist before, would you prefer the functionality not be
there?  If you don't like them, don't use them, and as for the Firefox IE
key conflict, the Keyboard manager fortunately still is there...so if you
don't like something, change it?  I think it's great they're introducing an
enhanced clipboard feature and I think they could expand on it by adding in
multiple clipboard memory locations.  But it doesn't force you to change
from the standard Windows clipboard, so is it really worth all this traffic?
        Cory