Re: Mystery solved!

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:33:31 -0700

Hi yardbird,
I have office 2002 and this option is there. It is also in the edit menu and
is the 5th item down. Although mine states "office clipboard, b" as the
option.

  Just out of curiosity, while in word were you able to get the clipboard to
come up by hitting control + c twice? This command also worked for me.

  Rich