block sender in Outlook

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:35:27 +0800

Hiya list,

Am starting to use MS Outlook now as my main client but can't seem to workout
how to block unwanted mail as easily as OE has that feature. MS Outlook seems
to have a Junk mail folder but I don't even want the mail going to there, I
want it blocked just like OE does it. Getting around MS Outlook with Jaws is
unbelievable with all these coloured options one can transfer mail to the Junk
email folder and all I want to do is block certain email address in MS Outlook,
any help here will be appreciated.

cheers,

Jim from OZ