RE: My 20 digit authorization Code, and installing a new JAWS

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:39:53 -0700

Having notepad open for example isn?t going to affect anything. Also, you
could just copy the code to your clipboard before running the install and
paste it once you?re ready. That or if you know Braille, have it brailled
out on a piece of paper for future reference. i have it both in a text file
on my pc and brailled out in my rolodex too.

  _____