Re: JAWS version 11.0.1467 is now available

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 20:26:40 +0100

 I have read it but I think we were promised a monthly update or
enhancement,maybe I read iton another list, recently when I had my old laptop
cleaned off I did have the 20 digit number but a friend sent in the Link
complete and said download it with all patches already on it. Incidentally i
seem to recall  one update or fix was for either a man in a lighthouse or maybe
a group with The lighthouse in it maybe I have missed it anyway not seen any
monthly update since the patch ending with 161 on it why the 20 digit number
can only be on one packet I do not know mine is on version 7 dorothy