Re: More response from Eric Damery

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:15:04 +0100

Yes it does thanks. I tried the check for updates feature and it
appeared to just sit there and do nothing. It said it can take several
minutes, but with a good reliable connection it shouldn't take that long
to at least find what updates are available. So yes I think the update
feature never worked, at least on my end anyway. Thanks again for the
help.