Re: Messages in OE

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:13:13 -0700

I'm sorry, Debbie, I just don't understand. I don't try to open .dbx files
as if they were text files or something.  I didn't say anything like that.
I'm not talking about opening files, reading messages, or whatever.  I'm
just mentioning that in OE you can fix it up so that as you create messages
and folders in OE, they go to wherever you've told OE to put them instead of
to that mysterious default folder.  That's all.  This provides OE with a
pointer to that location, and that's all it is.  I'm sorry, again.  Seems to
be a misunderstanding.