Re: Messages in OE

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:07:37 -0400

No that is not what I am talking about.  What I am talking about is say that
you want to save all the messages in all your folders .
Say you are getting a new machine for example.
Now I use a program like e-backup which backs up restores your OE data.
But what I am talking about is saving the messages that are in your OE
folders to a folder on your computer and being able to restore them.
Now I know that plenty of you out there have written for help with this very
thing!  Can anybody help me out here, smile?
Debbie