Re: Marking & Using Headers

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:29:02 -0400

Putting markers like the asterisk isn't very useful if he/she plans to print or
emboss this document unless a copy is made then the markers are removed before
committing to hard copy or sharing it. Otherwise they will be visible or gone
next time he/she needs to alter the document and it seems to me that was the
point.

Heading styles or bookmarks make a lot more sense.

For the record I generally use the up arrow (shift 7) for a marker when I want
one since it is almost never needed in text.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx