Mail Rules and this list?

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 21:34:43 +0800

hi,
because you have send to a wrong address. the actual address that you should
send is:
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and with the word "set vacation" at the subject line.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong
3M Technology

** If I said something wrong, please forgive me, as English is not my native,
I'm sorry.

From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

How come after I sent an email to jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 with the words "set vacation" in the subject line am I still receiving
mail?  With all this conversation about mail rules and complaints from
subscribers about the inaction to their requests when the "rules" are
adhered to is there still clutter on the list about obeying the "rules"?  It
seems to me that something is wrong in the system or with the system and it
just doesn't work.  Judith