Mail Rules and this list?

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:34:36 -0400

I would like to set up a rule to direct messages from this list to a folder.
But, I don't know what criteria to use, since there is no indication of the
list name in the subject, and the "From" field has the name of the message
sender.  Can anyone tell me what you use to identify list messages?

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln