Re: Mail Rules and this list?

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:40:18 -0700

Same here, alt A produces only a ding.
Which e-mail client are you using?
Possibly Outlook or Eurdora or somesuch uses the alt A command for mail rules
but not outlook express.
It would indeed be great though if it actually worked the way you
described--that would be much easier.
From: "Angie" <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
A good friend of mine was over last night. He showed me a real easy way to
set up a rule.
Open the e-mail that you would like to set up the rule for.
After it is open, Press alt A.
Down arrow until you hear set up a rule. Hit enter
All the information is already in the edit boxes.
Read through it and make any changes you wish to.
That's it.
I think it was so much easier than the other way. But this is only personal
preference.
Angie